[horde] Horde Pear Dependencies

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Mar 28 17:57:11 UTC 2011

Hello,

Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 1:34:42 AM, you wrote:

> And finally these errors:

> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=lzf.so" to php.ini

> Where should I do this?  And to what purpose (other than Jan said so)?

> Lastly, when it comes to the RC, would it be possible to exclude
> LDAP modules as I don't use LDAP (and I imagine the people who do
> but don't use something else have a similar request)?

I'm   actually   having  the same problem. pear is trying to install a
bunch  of  not needed pecl packages (lzf, ssh2, pam). It also demands memcache and ldap
PHP module support. IMO it should be an optional.

While  at it it seems that Horde_Alarm requires Horde_Notification and
Horde_Notification requires Horde_Alarm :)

--
Best regards,
 Vilius