[horde] Safari login.

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:36:45 UTC 2011

Quoting mailing_list <mailing_list at gd-service.it>:

> Thank you for your reply.I tried a number of options,
> but Safari still does not do login in horde.

Sounds like maybe a cookie issue or something?  Are cookies enabled?
Cookie path set correctly?  Or are you using url tokens instead of
cookies?

I misunderstood your problem, so my previous reply wasn't
relavent to your problem.

My Horde works fine with Safari on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
It is a slightly different setup (not the groupware edition), but should
be very similar software-wise...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.