[horde] [SPAM] - Re: Migrating to a new Horde install - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 30 16:36:15 UTC 2011

Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:

> [...]

I thought you were kidding.

> Perhaps I'm missing something simple though..

If you talk about upgrading, yes. If you save a configuration (and the
configuration isn't saved immediately due to file permissions), you
get a link to review a diff between the old and new configuration
file. And of course you can make manual diffs between your old and
your new installation. At least for conf.php, the configuration format
didn't change from H3.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/