[horde] Horde4 and ActiveSync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 30 18:27:22 UTC 2011

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /var/www/html/horde/rpc.php

Fwiw, the page is at http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync
--
Mike

Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net> wrote:

One of the reasons I really want Horde4 is for the Active Sync. So, I was trying to set that up and on the configuration tab, I see: To enable ActiveSync support, you must create an alias on your webserver to redirect /Microsoft-Servers-ActiveSync to /horde/rpc.php. See http://wiki.horde.org/Project/ActiveSync for more information. But this page does not exist. I assume it's enough to do: <VirtualHost *:80> 	DocumentRoot /usr/share/horde4 	... 	RedirectMatch ^/Microsoft-Servers-ActiveSync /horde/rpc.php 	... </VirtualHost> Yes? Simon -- Horde mailing list Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/ To unsubscribe, mail: horde-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org