[horde] Sync with iPhone4

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:54:42 UTC 2011

Hello Horde community!

I am currently using the latest horde 3 stable release and love it but would like to be able to sync my calendar, contacts and tasks with my iPhone 4.

Back a few months ago I tried horde 4 but it was not mature enough and required too much tweaking and fiddling around and because of that I decided to wait for the official release of horde 4.

Will horde 4 be able to sync data with an iphone over local network avoiding an online service?  I'd rather sync locally over my wifi instead of some online services such as funambol...

Thanks