[horde] Preference backend migration?

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue Apr 5 12:45:44 UTC 2011

Is there a feature/trick/hack to migrate user preferences from one
backend to another?  Perhaps using one of the hooks?

Currently we use LDAP for preferences [since we use a lovely OpenLDAP
server] but are moving to AD [when schema mods are less encouraged].
I'd just like to continue using OpenLDAP to store the user prefs for
awhile but write the preferences to the SQL database, and then at some
point cut over to using that to read preferences.  Possible?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>