[horde] Login Logout Problem

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Apr 5 13:28:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

recently I was informed, that some users have the problem to be logged
out from horde or do have to authenticate again after opening e.g. the
compose new message window.

Not all users do have the problem, but some windows/mac os x, Firefox
3/4, IE, chrome, safari users du have it.

AFAIK I did not change anything regarding the
webserver/horde/php/mailserver setup... beside switching from local
passwd/shadow to ldap....

May be that's the/a problem?

We run red hat EL 5.x, Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.9,
php-5.2.11, httpd-2.2.3

Thanks for any hint and best regards,

	Götz Reinicke
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt