[horde] Installation of Horde 4 via Pear

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:15:02 UTC 2011

Ok this actually worked!  But it still doesnt work.  Here's what I did:

1- pear channel-discover pear.horde.org  --> worked

2- pear channel-update pear.horde.org  --> worked

3- pear install horde/horde_role  --> worked

4- pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

the last command output:

Including external post-installation script
"/usr/lib/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php" - any errors are in
this script
Inclusion succeeded
running post-install script "Horde_Role_postinstall->init()"
init succeeded
Filesystem location for the base Horde application : /var/www/htdocs/horde4

But I go in /var/www/htdocs/ and cannot see a "horde4" folder.
Therefore I cant point my web browser to it...

Any idea?

Thanks!