[horde] side bar as dimp not displayed under kronolith

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:15:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

I lost some functionalities (maybe be a bad setup?) between my version and
the new one. Before, in dimp menu, I had a link to kronolith and when I
click on it, the right part of the the frame was still present and I can see
kronolith or turba.
Now, I click on kronolith and get no more menu on the left side. It's
difficult then to come back to imp.

Obviously, I disactivated the horde sitebar menu, as it's strange to mix
that menu (not the same display) with imp and other applications.
How could we receover the old behaviour?

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT