[horde] Horde4: Ingo doesn't filter

andy at andreasmueller.net andy at andreasmueller.net
Fri Apr 8 16:20:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have configured Horde4 and all is running fine.

Also I have defined some rules for filtering. But if I click that
filter button, nothing happens except a white page and this entry in
Apache's error.log:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function isEmpty() on a non-object
in /usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Base.php on line 1884, referer:
http:/****(my fqdn_here******/horde/ingo

No matter if I configure it for sql or preference system. This
probably is not a problem with Ingo so I put it here in general Horde
list.

Somebody could help me out, please?

Thanks
Andreas