[horde] horde-db-migrate error

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Fri Apr 8 21:46:04 UTC 2011

Hi

So, I installed the final H4 as a fresh install and set it up from scratch with a new (empty) db.

Then I changed the horde configuration to point to the old DB - which worked but complained about the schema being out of date.

So, then I ran update DB schema from the configuration panel - which worked fine for all apps except Kronolith.

From an earlier thread, I then attempted to run:

/usr/share/horde4# /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate
[  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
[  INFO  ] Current imp schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Ending imp schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Current ingo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Ending ingo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Ending turba schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Current kronolith schema version: 17
Migrating to KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags (18)
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: migrating =============================
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Migrating event categories to tags. ===
-- select(SELECT event_uid, event_category, event_creator_id, calendar_id FROM kronolith_events)
   -> 0.0003s
-- getOption(charset)
   -> 0.0000s
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share: user at mydomain.com Skipping.
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /usr/share/horde4/kronolith/migration/18_kronolith_upgrade_categoriestotags.php on line 53

And in the configuration panel kronolith is still complaining that the DB schema is out of date.

My horde3 db had 83 tables.  My empty horde4 has 92, my new horde3 table has 128 tables (but some of these are WHUPS and Ansel, etc that haven't come over yet).

Attempting to run Update all DB Schemas from the panel gives me a white screen.

The log says only:

2011-04-08T22:34:59+01:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name user at mydomain.com not found [pid 18239 on line 179 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Share/Sql.php"]
2011-04-08T22:34:59+01:00 NOTICE: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: Undefined variable: cal [pid 18239 on line 53 of "/usr/share/horde4/kronolith/migration/18_kronolith_upgrade_categoriestotags.php"]

Any  ideas?

Simon