[horde] horde-db-migrate error

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Apr 11 16:03:59 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

> Thanks to ronan from another thread. That problem found a solution:

mysql>> update kronolith_events set event_creator_id=lower(event_
> creator_id);

> some users logged in a long time ago, and ldap is case insensitive. So some
> records were added using a capital and generating a duplicate key error.
> Don't know what could be the fix is uids are sensitive..

I  saw  similar  behaviour with IMAP auth backend, which in my case is
also  case  insensitive. Did not had trouble upgrading, but saw a fair
amount  of "duplicate" uids in pref table. There were "duplicates" not only
by   case,  but  also such  usernames  as  "user1 at example.com"  and
"user1 @example.com" (note space after username).

--
Best regards,