[horde] New website online

Edwin L. Culp W. edwinlculp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:02:51 UTC 2011

I agree with Ronan and I'm guessing but many many others because now I
can get the front page but links give me:
Unable to connect

          Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
www.mobileapart.com:81.

  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I look forward to using it.  I have been short of time since it was announced

Thanks,

ed