[horde] Can't upgrade Kronolith DB Schema

David Solbach d at vidsolbach.de
Wed Apr 13 18:15:57 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2011, 13:30:30 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> That's a bug in Date_Holidays that has been fixed almost 2 years ago.
>
> :-( A new release still hasn't been done since then.
> :
> > Hope that helps, if I can provide more information, please let me know.
>
> Try the latest version from
> http://svn.php.net/viewvc/pear/packages/Date_Holidays/trunk/Date/Holidays.p
> hp?view=co

I did, and the error messages are gone. Regarding the reported Errors it did
no good however.

The real problem remains, however:

> > The exact Error message is: "Fehler während der Kommunikation mit
> > dem Server."
> >
> > I get this error message also when:
> >
> > - pressing the send button when composing a mail.
> > - trying to open a mail with an attachment (png image), which doesn't
> > work
> >
> > Here is a screenshot: http://www.vidsolbach.de/tmp/Horde_Error.png

I also see no kronolith entries at all which are not automatically created
(like birthdays, holidays) (as mentioned in the first post of this thread)

Any hints what I can do next? I Still have a backup of the H3 database.

Best regards,

David