[horde] Problem with authenticating for calendar by "Subscription URL"

Wojtek wakacje at jurewicz.pl
Thu Apr 14 16:45:07 UTC 2011

W dniu 2011-04-14 17:40, Jan Schneider pisze:
> What do you mean with synchronize?

I wan to synchronize the calendar with for example Thunderbird
Lightning, but there is the same problem with authentication.

> What couldn't you? Find the logs?

I change the settings and found the log file. I copied it here:
http://horde.jurewicz.pl/horde.log

It says that some tables are missing, I created those tables using horde
scripts but it didn't change anything, I'm still unable to authenticate,
no metter which method of authentication I use or how am I trying to get
to the calendar: I tried throught Web browser and Thunderbird.

Anyway, I don't think it's the bug you mentioned, because I'm using Horde 3.

Any other ideas?

Regards,
Wojtek