[horde] Check spelling and suggested words

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:02:57 UTC 2011

While I was typing an email and made a typo, my browser undelined the word
in red but I was surprised to see that right clicking on the work wouldnt
give me the normal menu of my browser which would contain word suggestions,
but instead presented me with a small Horde menu containing
Cut/Copy/Paste.. How do I change this to get the classic browser's menu
instead? Or if its impossible, how do I integrate a correct feature
(suggested words) in the menu?

   I also tried the "Check Spelling" function, but it did not work.  I made
several typos on purpose but the Spell checking did not correct anything
and said: "No spelling errors found".  Seems not to work.  How to fix?

    Thanks!