[horde] Horde 4.0.1 (final) - on reinstall lost sidebar and The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content application is installed.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:06:15 UTC 2011

I tried to change my install directory from /var/www/horde_beta to
/var/www/horde and I ran into trouble as follows:

1.  My sidebar has disappeared and I get the error: "File does not
exist: /var/www/horde/js/hordetree.js, referer:
http://192.168.10.35/horde/admin/config/?app=kronolith&action=schema" in
the apache error log.

2.  I can't update the kronolith database.  I get this error:  "The
Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
application is installed."

I tried restarting from scratch by uninstalling all packages, deleting
database, removing the /var/www/horde_beta and then doing the install
again.  This did not seem to help.  Any tips / advice would be appreciated.

--

gimili