[horde] Can't add contacts in H4

To Buehlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Thu Apr 21 19:33:41 UTC 2011

Hello List!

Afer a bit of fiddleling, my H4 copy is running rather smootly.
But there's one thing i couldn't figure out by myself:
I can't add contacts to the adressbook using my local mysql database
as backend.
"an Error has occured. Ask your admin."

-----------------
The horde.log shows
2011-04-21T17:06:12+02:00 ERR: HORDE [turba] SQL QUERY FAILED:
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an
error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '', '', '',
'', '', 'hans', '20110421170612.ZvGRTP3oReBNsEfkEs6D9AA at www.tbuhl' at
line 1
Looks to me like horde (or turba?) cant't figure out the correct sql
statement, but i have no idea why it fails.
Please see the complete  horde.log i recorded while adding a contact.

Can anyone help?

Thank your very much in advance.

Tom