[horde] Sending email with attachment

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:04:25 UTC 2011

(I'll reply in english so others can understand  what I did) :)

    Using the command "pear upgrade -a -c horde" solved the problem.  I
still see the message "Uploading... (C:\fakepath\file) but the file gets
attached to the email like it is supposed to be.  I tried other browsers
like Firefox and Opera, but it did not help so I believe it was some kind
of a bug and upgrading horde fixed the bad files.

    Thanks Dominique for your help!

Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>: >> 2011/4/21 Louis-Philippe
Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>

Louis-Philippe Allard