[horde] SyncML with syncevolution fails with unexpected slow sync

David Solbach d at vidsolbach.de
Tue Apr 26 17:41:06 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 26. April 2011, 12:33:20 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> > Ideas what could be wrong here?
>
> The syncml library can't read your last sync's anchor timestamp from
> the database.

Hi again,

I tried to produce a clean log. Here is what I did:

1. rm everything in /tmp/sync
2. horde log output set to "Debug"
3. dropped all horde_syncml tables and recreated them using the horde
configuration and deleted all turba contacts and calender items
4. deleted everything in ~/.cache/syncevolution on the n900
5. manually initiated slow sync with syncevolution with

'syncevolution --sync refresh-from-client  <myconfigname>'

That worked flawlessly.

6. Initiated a "normal" two-way sync with 'syncevolution <myconfigname>'

Same problem again. Horde can't seem to find the timestamp. I can't attach the
logs because they are too big, but I put them here for download:

Horde /tmp/sync folder contents:
    http://www.vidsolbach.de/tmp/horde/synclogs.tgz

Syncevolution output during slow sync:
    http://www.vidsolbach.de/tmp/horde/syncevolution_output_slow_sync

Syncevolution output during normal sync:
    http://www.vidsolbach.de/tmp/horde/syncevolution_output_normal_sync

Shall I create a bug report for it?

Cheers,

David