[horde] SyncML with syncevolution fails with unexpected slow sync

Tom Buehlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Wed Apr 27 14:28:50 UTC 2011

Zitat von David Solbach <d at vidsolbach.de>:

> Hi,

Hi

> anyone else experiencinig problems with syncevolution after upgrading to
> Horde 4? I use Syncevolution to sync conotacts and calendar and since the
> upgrade it stops synchronization with the

I do. Also for my H4 there's only slow Sync using different syncml clients.

> [ERROR] addressbook: unexpected slow sync (local, status 22000)
>
> message.

I see an error like:
"Client requested sync with anchor timestamp 12xxxxxx54 but server has
timestamp . Enforcing SlowSync."
In my syncml log.
Since it does not say a server timestamp i think the server cant
recover the timestamp out of the database.

> If I manually initiate a slow sync (refresh from client) it works, but
> afterwards it gives me the same error again.
>
> When I try the two-way sync I get some horde error messages in the log:
>
> Apr 21 21:12:52 atilla HORDE: HORDE [imp] PHP ERROR: Variable passed
> to each()
> is not an array or object [pid 3341 on line 227 of
> "/usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Socket.php"]
> Apr 21 21:12:52 atilla HORDE: HORDE [imp] Login success for d at vidsolbach.de
> (Horde user d at vidsolbach.de) [84.58.25.112] to {localhost:143 [imap]} [pid
> 3341 on line 202 of "/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Auth.php"]
> Apr 21 21:12:52 atilla HORDE: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: Undefined
> offset: 1 [pid
> 3341 on line 166 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/SyncMl/Command/Alert.php"]
> Apr 21 21:12:52 atilla HORDE: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: Undefined
> offset: 0 [pid
> 3341 on line 166 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/SyncMl/Command/Alert.php"]
>
> Ideas what could be wrong here?

Perhaps theese two erros are somehow connected?

> David

Tom