[horde] Authentication not working

Jussi Hirvi listmember at greenspot.fi
Thu Apr 28 04:23:32 UTC 2011

[Sorry for unnecessary priv message. I notice now that a standard reply
command makes it a private reply - why not edit Mailman list settings so
the list address would appear as a reply-to address in the emails?]

On 28.4.2011 1.26, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Does logging in to the IMAP server via the test page work?

You must mean this section:

> PHP Sessions
>
> Session counter: 6
> To unregister the session: click here

There is nothing red on the test page.

I just tested IMAP logging in with dovecot remotely from Thunderbird -
it works. So that end of authentication should be ok.

This is a mail server I am just now building (or rebuilding on a new
hardware).

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Suvilahdenkatu 1 B 78 * 00500 Helsinki * Finland