[horde] Can't install horde4 - solved ...but another issue

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Thu Apr 28 08:18:57 UTC 2011

> Hi Jan!
>
> I set the horde_dir to /srv/www/htdocs/mail2  - it installs the
> packages into /usr/share/php/www/horde (now - after reinstall of pear)
> and I set a symlink to /srv/www/htdocs/mail2 as /srv/www/htdocs is my
> webroot
>
> Current errormessage:
> Could not find Horde's framework libraries in the following path(s):
> /usr/share/php/www/horde/lib:.:/srv/www/inc:/usr/share/php:/srv/www/htdocs/mail2/lib.
>
> regards
> Martin
I got the test.php working - don't ask me how, I just did reinstall for
the 10th time ...

I have another problem with the web path:
I installed horde in /srv/www/htdocs/mail2 and set the cookie path to /mail2
but every link points to / .... and not to /mail2/....

Where I have to set that?

regards
Martin