[horde] Upgrading not really working

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Apr 28 09:56:18 UTC 2011

I've upgraded from CVS horde 3 version to H4, so cannot tell if the same goes for releases, but these are my experiences.

> Horde 4 does not upgrade all preferences from 3->4
>
> e.g.
> * Turbas preferred address books are not set any more

If you mean "preffered address book are not set in IMP anymore" then I can confirm. This results in a lot of these errors:

2011-04-28T12:50:23+03:00 WARN: HORDE [turba] PHP ERROR: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [pid 30015 on line 149 of "/var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Turba.php"]

And

"Could not find address book "localsql"" notifications when sending a message from IMP.

Going into IMP preferences and readjusting address books helps.

> * the signature in imp is lost

Cannot confirm. I have 4 different identities and all of them got signature transfered to H4.

> * The kronolith calendar is empty

Cannot confirm.

--
  Vilius