[horde] upgrade H4 pear from H3 tarballs : conf.php

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Thu Apr 28 12:35:34 UTC 2011

>> The H4 conf.php has to be re-create completely from H4 conf.php.dist ?
>> Or going to Administration -> Configuration -> Horde is enough to
>> automatically convert H3 conf.php (copied from previous H3) to H4 ?
>
> Theoretically both should work, but re-creating from conf.php.dist is safer.

Sorry but your answer is confusing.
conf.php.dist contains many params : so starting from it appears only
error prone if upgrading from H3 to H4.

If it's safer to start from H4 scratch file conf.php.dist I think we
can consider there is no upgrade path from H3 to H4 (or at least not
garanteed).

Bye,
Bruno