[horde] new versions / website redesign

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 2 11:48:29 UTC 2011

Am 02.05.2011 13:41, schrieb Ralf Lang:
> Am Freitag, 29. April 2011, 11:15:05 schrieb Reindl Harald:
>> why in the world are the download-links on the homepage destroyed?
>> pear is nice but useless for rpm-driven systems with own build-servers
>> and test-environments, so we need the tarvalls as all the years before
>>
>> http://www.horde.org/
>>
>> on the top ist a link "downloads", here i would expect no bla-text
>>
>> normally there should be all recent versions with
>> drect-downloads and version as on the old homepage
>>
>> somewhere is referenced to ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/
>> where is the one who will pace the packages there?
>
> Maybe you want to use the opensuse.org build service rpms.
> They are not complete yet but all framework components and the base app are
> done

i need my own built-server on fedora especially for some fixes
and a clean update-path and so why there are not tarballs online
as all the years before?

fixes like such wrong includes which where commented upstream with "NOTABUG"
where since years require-calls are failing because wrong relative
path resolution in several packages

{__sed} --in-place "s#'Horde/Serialize.php'#'/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/Serialize.php'#"
%{buildroot}%{_datadir}/%{name}/lib/Horde/SessionObjects.php