[horde] new versions / website redesign

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 2 20:28:01 UTC 2011

Am 02.05.2011 22:19, schrieb Vilius Šumskas:
> Sveiki,
>
> Most these applications have their own upgrade/update paths. And after
> upgrading with RPM you still have to go perform various actions needed
> to complete  the  process.

but they never touched by the update and this is good

> For example in  phpmyadmin  you  have to
> create setup folder after   every  minor  upgrade,  copy  config  file,  reconfigure/save
> configuration   through   phpmyadmin  interface,  compare  new/changed
> values, delete setup directory.

what about are you speaking?
you must konw another thing called "phpmyadmin" as the rest of the wrold

> On  top  of  that,  RPM  packaged web applications usually lack behind
> normal releases consiredably.

and that is why i'm using my own build-server for packages
i want newer as the distribution, caching distribution
packages and deploy after testing in the same VMware-Cluster

and that is why i feel like somebody spit me
in the face since they new website is online