[horde] compose_cursor not working + FIREFOX

Molina Eslava, Rafael rafael.molina.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon May 2 21:09:17 UTC 2011

Hi, newly...

I follow doing test.
I think that only "fail" the location of cursor when html editor is
enabled.

If you have disable the editor html, when you composing a new message,
the cursor is focused in the "To:" field, but, for example, if you reply
a html message with the same format that original, the cursor is located
in the bottom.

If you active the html edition, always the cursor is located behind of
the signature.

rafael.molina.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es
<mailto:rafael.molina.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es> >:

>> Hi
>>
>> I have a problem with the latest version of imp (Horde 4).
>>
>> The preference prefs['compose_cursor'] not working in firefox.
Working