[horde] Horde 4.0.2 exhauses memory

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue May 3 15:43:45 UTC 2011

Am 03.05.2011 17:35, schrieb Patrick Domack:

> Well, as much as I would agree, I just find half the dependencies I need for horde aren't
> packaged, and I have to use pear/pecl/... to install those anyways.

well for libraries and dependencies might this be ok
they can be resued by other apps

but horde and its components are not useful to have on all machines,
so i would like to distribute my /usr/share/pear on 20 machines
while 3 of them needs horde

> While I do like the pear method for my personal server, yes, the downloadable packages
> would be much nicer for company usage. I haven't moved into that yet, as I don't feel

that is the point

> and do hope tarballs will exist by then.

and i hpe we must not pack 20 horde-core-**-rpms because the
split in many subpackages since 3 machines have the same
horde-base and the other should be left in peace because
they need no webmail but needs pear

--

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH