[horde] Finding event that causes SyncML-Error

stephan at admin.nabira.de stephan at admin.nabira.de
Wed May 4 09:49:51 UTC 2011

Hi all, again,

I'm sorry to bother you again in a separate mail, but this has nothing
to do with the other, so I believe it's more convenient this way.

When Syncing calendar and contacts via SyncML I get the following log
entry I do fully understand:

WARN: HORDE [horde] Data item won't fit into a single message. Partial
sending not implemented yet. Item will not be sent! [pid 21080 on line
641 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/SyncMl/Sync.php"]

Since my client tells me, that contacts synced fine, I believe it must
be one of the calendar events that is too large.

Is there any possibility to find out which calendar entry caused the problem?

Regards,
Stephan