[horde] upgrade to latest horde 4 failed

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Wed May 4 12:38:27 UTC 2011

On 05/04/2011 08:32 AM, Martin Hochreiter wrote:

>> What's the *exact* error message? And *where* do you get it?
>>
>> Jan.
>>
> Here you go:
> *
> "Fatal error*: require() [function.require
> <https://www.rk-lilienfeld.at/mail/function.require>]: Failed opening
> required 'data.inc.php'
> (include_path='/usr/share/php/www/lib:.:/srv/www/inc:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php/www:/srv/www/htdocs/mail/')
> in *??9* on line *31*"
>
> (The unreadable characters are not an error of your mailclient ... thats
> copied from the browser)

> https://www.xxx.tld/mail/login.php

I ran into this problem yesterday as well. I found that by running this
command the error would go away for a couple of clicks then show up again.

pear install -f horde/Horde_Text_Filter_Csstidy

I seem to have completely solved the problem by removing the .css and
.js files from my /static directory.