[horde] howto to specify syncml or activesync auth driver

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:41:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

I post another mail following the composite auth driver I mentionned
earlier.

For auth, we use shibboleth and it works fine. Shibboleth manage both SSO
and identity federation. So from the client side, the brower is redirected
to several services and at the end, apache delivers the user name to Horde
via environnement. In fact Apache shibboleth module says, "just believe me"
and the user is logged in and no password has been seen on the horde side.
That works great with humans and provide SSO, a little bit more complicated
than a CAS driver but with much more possibilities.

But I want to use syncml or ActiveSync which were working well when my auth
driver was imap or ldap. As the default auth handler is shibboleth, devices
are no more able to log in. We should find a way to say rpc.php auth
driver is ldap or imap
2011-05-05T15:09:21+02:00 INFO: HORDE [horde]
Horde_ActiveSync_Driver_Horde::logon attempt for: lalot [pid 22677 on line
80 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Core/ActiveSync/Driver.php"]
2011-05-05T15:09:21+02:00 INFO: HORDE [horde] Access denied for user: lalot.
Username or password incorrect. [pid 22677 on line 203 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Rpc/ActiveSync.php"]
In Horde3 a colleague added a code to conf.php, but we can't do that with
Horde4
if (!function_exists('_horde_select_loginscreen')) {
    function _horde_select_loginscreen() {
       if (preg_match('|^/horde/rpc.php|',$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']) ||
$GLOBALS['browser']->isMobile()) {
             return 'ldap_drv';
       }
       return 'cas_drv';