[horde] Separated PEAR installation

Robert Lemoine advil4004 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:37:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've done 2 PEAR installation of Horde:

   1. normal PEAR installation
   2. separate PEAR installation (pear is a sub-directory of my «horde» root
   directory)

With the first one, all works perfectely.
With the second one I face a database handling problem once the horde
installation is ended. When I click to the button «Generate Horde
Configuration» in the Database tab I get an error message like that:

QUERY FAILED: Table 'horde.horde_alarms' doesn't exist SELECT.....
Moreover when I select Administration -> Configuration only this is
displayed:

======================================
Application   Database   Statut
Horde (horde) 4.0.2 L'application est prête.

======================================

Instead of:

======================================
Application   Database   Statut
Horde (horde) 4.0.2 L'application est prête.
Horde_Activesync DB schema is ready.
Horde_Alarm DB schema is ready.
Horde_Auth DB schema is ready.
Horde_Cache DB schema is ready.
Horde_Core DB schema is ready.
Horde_Group DB schema is ready.
Horde_History DB schema is ready.
Horde_Lock DB schema is ready.
Horde_Perms DB schema is ready.
Horde_Prefs DB schema is ready.
Horde_Sessionhandler DB schema is ready.
Horde_Syncml DB schema is ready.
Horde_Token DB schema is ready.
Horde_Vfs DB schema is ready.

The value of include_path is «include_path =
".:/usr/share/php:/usr/local/www/linuxorable/horde/pear/php"» in
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini (Debian squeeze)

Any help is welcome.

Pascal