[horde] Problem with ICal / CalDav; RPC in Horde

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Mon May 9 14:51:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

i am using horde4 and installed kronolith 3.
Wanted to test ical/caldav support and called the URL which konolith tells me.
I am using as authentication method "imap".

But the result is not an ical file but this error message:

Horde_Imap_Client requires a username and password.

But i've got no basic auth window or some form which tried to ask me that -
some hints anyone?

regards

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds