[horde] Horde 4 Ingo strangeness

MarkatOSI buy at mark.net
Tue May 10 16:40:16 UTC 2011

1. We use cyrus sieve for filtering
2. I'm testing against a migrated copy of the current horde database we have
in production it 1.2.3

I've installed ingo and configured it to use the sieve backend.

The issue is some user accounts can see all of their filters and some only
see the default forward, blacklist etc. For user accounts that cannot see
their filters when the script button is clicked all of their sieve filters
are visible and marked as "active"

I turned debugging on for horde but there don't appear to be any errors. If
i click on the make active button in the script view it is successful but
the filters still don't display in the web front end for editing.