[horde] New Horde4 System - Sent Items preferences

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sun May 15 22:10:18 UTC 2011

I have setup a new H4 system alongside my current H3 system, on a new
server, so a clean build.

Several issues have cropped up, but I'm going to raise them separately
for ease of response.

First issue:

My mail setup is a Cyrus IMAP server located on a separate server.
IMAP mailbox structure is Inbox, Drafts, Saved Emails (with
subfolders), Sent Items, Spam, Deleted Items - all at the same level.
These display with Inbox, Drafts, Saved Emails, Sent, Spam, Trash as
top level folders in Imp.

Emails that are sent are correctly saved into "Sent" folder.

But - in Imp Personal Information Preferences, if I select Sent Mail
Folder and select "Sent Items" from the drop-down list, it creates a
NEW Sent Items folder underneath Inbox - "Inbox.Sent Items".

Not a big issue, as the "Use Default" works correctly, just seeing if
this is a problem with my setup?

--
Simon Wilson