[horde] Internet Explorer 9 Issues

Webmaster Extraordinaire webmasterextraordinaire at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 23:16:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We're having a couple of problems with Horde in Internet Explorer 9.

The first problem is that you cannot expand the Mail folder to show the sub folders such as "New Message", "Search" and and personal folders a users has created.  This works fine in IE8 and in IE9 it appears to work correctly on other folders meaning that the Mail folder is the only one with a problem.

The second problem involves auto-complete on an email address.  When you type in an address, the auto-complete pops up and if you hit the Return key it fires the email with a warning about no subject having been entered.  In IE8 the return key simply finishes the auto-complete and doesn't fire the message.

We are running Horde 3.3.4 and Imp 4.3.4 if that helps.  My best guess is something happened with IE9 and JavaScript so maybe we just need to
upgrade Imp or some JavaScript?

All help welcomed.