[horde] H4 PGP issues

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed May 18 03:24:49 UTC 2011

H4, Imp 5.0.3 - H4 setup accessed through an Apache reverse proxy.

I used Imp's PGP functionality to generate a keyset. That worked OK. I
then clicked on Load Passphrase, which asked me to type the
passphrase, which I did. It now shows "Unload Passphrase", which I
assume is correct.

First issue - ever since loading the Passphrase, opening the PGP prefs
page results in an empty sidebar, and IE 8 generating an "Error on
page" message. Details are:

'null' is null or not an object
prefs.php Line 7 Char 416
Code:0
URI:https://......../services/prefs.php?app=imp&group=pgp

Second issue - clicking on "Unload Passphrase" generates a message at
the top of the page:

We cannot verify that this request was really sent by you. It could be
a malicious request. If you intended to perform this action, you can
retry it now.

Retrying does nothing except generate the same message.

"Send Key to Public Keyserver" results in the same "...malicious
request..." error and behaviour.

--
Simon Wilson