[horde] strange errors in horde-log

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri May 20 09:20:39 UTC 2011

> >> detection script in the test.php files
> warning.
> >> It should then help a lot admins that
> >> suhosin extension enabled.
> >>
> >> instead of forcing admins to exclude an application from security-
> extensions
> >> the application has to be developed/tested against suhosin since this is
> >> not a exotic extension
> >>
> >> H3 has/had no problems with suhosin also not with mod_security (except
> >> mail-send)
> >> and if H4 has problems here something went wrong
> >
> > It is not exotic, bad it's amateur and badly written.
>
> who is saying this?
> you?

No. Core PHP team. It was one of the main reasons why it wasn't accepted into PHP core in the first place. But that's not really the topic of this thread.

Considering the amount of questions we have on the list regarding broken PHP installations I support showing notices in test.php regarding suhosin.

--
  Vilius