[horde] Cyrus IMAP ACL folders

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue May 24 05:39:03 UTC 2011

>   > There is nothing you have to do to enable this. This should work by
>   > default. You probably need to create an imap log to see what's going
>   > on between imp and the server. See the debug configuration in
>   > backends.php.
>   >
>   > It allows to list (and potentially manage) users on the imap server.
>   > This depends on the imap server though. Setting ACLs is possible for
>   > any regular user in the preferences.
>   > There have been a few fixes for ACL support recently which will be
>   > included with the next imp release.
>   >
>   > Jan.

Thanks Jan. I found the ACLsetup in Prefs - hadn't noticed that there before.

Will watch to see if the ACL support improvements / fixes make any
difference. I have ACL=true in my Imp5 setup - it doesn't need
parameters like the array from Imp4?

Also my Imp setup (in both Imp4 and Imp5) is setup to use hordeauth,
which uses LDAP. IMAP uses SASL and LDAP. That should be fine?

Simon

--
Simon Wilson