[horde] Two horde version running on the same system

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue May 24 12:45:41 UTC 2011

On 24.05.11 14:34, Gerard Breiner wrote:
> Many thanks for all these very interesting answers...
> Eventually, I chose to install Horde 4 by the means of pear and I also
> installed pear into this version...

Pardon me, but haven't you been just told that both HORDE installations can
use the same PEAR library? It's a library, it does not matter how many of
different packages share that.

You can have multiple versions of HORDE installed into multiple places, and
they all can share the same PEAR packages.

Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...