[horde] Intended behaviour? misconfigured imp prevents login to horde.

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue May 24 15:40:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

just wanted to ask if this is intended behaviour. If not, I'll file a bug.

This system is running horde 4 and libraries in the last released versions

* Horde Auth is set to ldap
* Default app is horde
* imp is running with the default backend.php (localhost, no hordeauth) but no
imap server is running.
* a defaults-only imp conf.php is set
* when logging in, I see in the horde log that authentication was successful
* I am returned to login page with no error message.

Deleting imp's conf.php allows me to login to horde.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH