[horde] Identities in Horde and Imp

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue May 24 18:26:18 UTC 2011

Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Horde and Imp both have their identities prefs.
>
> If I want to configure identities through hooks, is it sufficient to set them
> up in imp or do I need to enter the same data to horde via a separate
> identities hook in horde?
>
> The imp identities screen has more details.

IMP's identities preference page is nothing more than an overlay on
top of the Horde preference page that allows additional IMP-specific
identity prefs to be managed.

I would configure any horde-specific identity prefs through Horde's
hooks, and only set the imp-specific identity prefs through IMP's hooks.

michael