[horde] Horde4 as Webinterface for IMAP-Mail, CalDAV and CardDAV?

lexusburn horde at der-freddy.de
Wed May 25 08:30:31 UTC 2011

Hello,
i am new in Horde and had read a little bit about it but can't find any good information related to my questions.

Turba is the connector to a database of contacts and Kronolith the connector to a database of calendar events if i well-understood.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to connect Turba to an CardDAV Server and Kronolith to an CalDAV-Server?
I have installed darwin calendarserver version 3 and would like to use Horde as a Webinterface for these Services and IMAP with SIEVE-filters.

best regards,
lexusburn