[horde] planning upgrade for horde groupware webmail edition

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:34:53 UTC 2011

We are currently running horde webmail edition 1.2.3 (which
is based on horde 3 ).

I'd like to upgrade it to the new version based on horde 4
framework sometime this summer.

In the past there was sometimes no upgrade script available (I believe 1.2.0)
and we had to wait for a subsequent release to update and
preserve's our user's data in various groupware apps.

Do you expect the the webmail edition to be ready this summer,
and will it have upgrade support built-in?

--Donald