[horde] IMP 5.0.5 Autocreate.php trouble

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:51:39 UTC 2011

On 6/02/11 12:18 AM, Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos wrote:
> Just installed horde 4.0.5 and imp 5.0.5 for testing purposes.
> On every new login, the first time I click on "mail" module , I get this:
> Fatal error: Call to a member function create() on a non-object in
> /var/www/horde/imp/lib/LoginTasks/Task/Autocreate.php on line 67
> Is it a bug or something wrong with my system?
> Thanks,
> Luis Felipe

I am also getting "Fatal error: Call to a member function create() on a
non-object in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/LoginTasks/Task/Autocreate.php on
line 67" after I login when I click on the inbox for some users.  It
does not happen for all users.  I hit refresh and a popup window
appeared which said "The folder "Spam" was not created.  This is what
the server said:  IMAP error:  Access denied for CREATE on shared.junk
(ALC "c" required).  After that I was able to continue to the inbox and
access mail.  If I logout and back in the same thing happens.  I guess
the IMAP server is not able to create the folder due to some permission
setting that I don't understand or have set properly?  At least
refreshing the browser seems to get passed the error.

--
gimili