[horde] can _prefs_hook_from_addr return an array?

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Jun 3 07:37:50 UTC 2011

Zitat von Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:

> Hello,
>
> if I create _prefs_hook_from_addr, will horde (ver 3 for now) understand if
> it returns array of allowed addresses?

We once solved it for SQL-Database this way for Horde3 not sure how to
do it in Horde4.

horde/config/prefs.php

// HACK
global $conf;
$account = Auth::getAuth();
include_once 'DB.php';
$_db = &DB::connect($conf['sql2'],true);
$query = 'SELECT alias FROM virtual WHERE username=?';
$sqldata=$_db->getCol($query,'alias',$account);
foreach ($sqldata as $key => $value) {
     $result["$value"] = $value;
}

// user preferred email address for From: line
// If you lock this preference, you must specify a value or a hook for it in
// horde/config/hooks.php.
$_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
     'value' => '',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
//    'type' => 'text',
     'type' => 'enum',
     'enum' => $result,
     'desc' =>  _("Your From: address:")
);

I never get it to work with the hook so we hacked it in the prefs.php
file. With this the user can only choose from the mail addresses
belonging to his/her account.

Regards

Andreas