[horde] overriding conf.xml

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:22:10 UTC 2011

2011/6/7 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>

>  Hello,
>>
>> I would like to adapt the shibboleth driver in order to list users through
>> ldap. If I patch shibboleth (which should be renamed ApacheEnv as we can
>> use
>> also libapache2-mod-auth-cas), the driver will be replaced during pear
>> update.
>> So I want to change its name, and I want to be able to select it through
>> admin panel. The problem is that I have to patch conf.xml. I red a post
>> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8172 concerning conf.d directory. I try to
>> put
>> a conf.xml file in it but it does not work.
>> Is this still working?
>>

> Still? This feature has only been added with Horde_Core 1.2.0.

Horde_Core                1.2.0   stable in my installation

So If I create a conf.d and put a conf.xml inside, how will it be parsed? It
replaces existing conf.xml or merges? I haven't seen any changes

>  It's a pity there is no manual section in conf.xml as in conf.php..
>>

> Sorry?

in conf.php:
/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */

and it's very useful for adding site code we could have the same for
conf.xml

> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Thanks