[horde] Two horde version running on the same system

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Jun 7 14:03:38 UTC 2011

Le 06/06/2011 15:46, Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :

> Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I run again this thread because the admin/setup link doesn't more
>> appears in the tab whereas I'm logged as the ldap user I defined
>> admin ...
>>
>> I defined it as admin like this :
>> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('webadm');
>>
>> Nevertheless the URL is available without require an authentication
>> what can be a secure issue... Gerard
>> https://webmail/admin/config/config.php?app=horde
>>
>> Any suggestion is welcome...
>
> Sounds to me like the two installations maybe sharing the same session
> storage? This could be a file-prefix issue, or maybe a tmp/ directory
> that both installs are sharing etc...

Many thanks Vilius and Michael for these answers that goes well with
each of them....

Vilius, effectively the admin interface is only authorize for admin
therefore the user "webadm" is "admin" and what is do what I want....

Mickael, the parameter  "$conf[session][name]" was the same value for
the two installations... Nevertheless  the modification of this
parameter has not resolved this issue... Maybe, I forgot to change
something else...

Best regards.

Gerard