[horde] Two horde version running on the same system

gerard breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Jun 8 20:47:31 UTC 2011

Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt> a écrit :

>> Le 06/06/2011 15:46, Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :
>> >
>> > Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>> >
>> > <snip>

>> > Sounds to me like the two installations maybe sharing the same session
>> > storage? This could be a file-prefix issue, or maybe a tmp/ directory
>> > that both installs are sharing etc...
>> >
>> Many thanks Vilius and Michael for these answers that goes well with
>> each of them....
>>
>> Vilius, effectively the admin interface is only authorize for admin
>> therefore the user "webadm" is "admin" and what is do what I want....
>
> I'm not sure you understood what I ment. I was saying that admin
> username can include domain part (for example if you have configured
> Horde to authenticate through IMP which uses IMAP backend). "webadm"
> usually becomes "webadm at fullemail.com" in such cases.
>
> --
>   Vilius

Thanks again Vilius...
I think I have understood this time. In fact, I have configured horde
to authenticate through ldap. I configured a backend for imp
authentication through an imap server which get the user
authentication from the ldap server.
Therefore I guess the parameter $conf['auth']['admins'] =
array('webadm'); is ok, isn't it ?

Here is my imp backend.php

$servers['secure-imap'] = array(
     // Disabled by default
     'disabled' => false,
     'name' => 'Secure IMAP Server',
     'hostspec' => 'imap.mydomain.fr',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'protocol' => 'imap',
     'port' => 993,
     'secure' => 'ssl',
     'maildomain' => 'mydomain.fr',
     'smtphost' => 'smtp.mydomain.fr',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'acl' => false,
     'cache' => false,
     'debug' => (($GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth() == 'webadm') ?
'/tmp/imaplog' : false),
);

Best regards

Gerard